Green Cards Through Family Sponsorship:

U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents of the U.S. are eligible to sponsor certain relatives for immigrant visas or lawful permanent residence (Green Card) in the U.S.

Here are the categories:

1. Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens: Spouse, children (under 21) and parents;

– Immigrant Visas are always available for immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens.


The Family Preferences below are subject to annual numerical limits (or a “CAP”), and the availability of Immigrant Visas is usually backlogged.

2. Unmarried Sons & Daughters of U.S. Citizens;

3. Married Sons & Daughters of U.S. Citizens;

4. Brothers & Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens;

5. Spouses and Minor Children of Lawful Permanent Residents;

6. Unmarried Sons & Daughters of Lawful Permanent Residents;

If you would like to sponsor a family member for a Green Card, please schedule a Consultation with Widerman Malek Celebration Law Office to discuss the legal requirements and filing procedures. Also, Contact Us for free initial information and pricing.

Contact Us Today

Widerman Malek Celebration Law Office
506 Celebration Avenue
Celebration, FL 34747.
Phone: (407) 566-0001

Widerman Malek, PL
1990 West New Haven Ave. Suite 201
Melbourne, FL 32904
Phone: (321) 255-2332
Fax: (321) 255-2351
Toll Free: (877) 868-7239

the florida bar

Send Us A Message

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.